Sunday, June 28, 2009

Why I Teach at Chicago Academy for the Arts


It is a special privilege to be a part of the small, intimate community of learners and professionals at the Chicago Academy for the Arts. Here I find it easy to apply my skills doing what I love to do: teach science. I have a highly supportive administration, which helps me advance the science curriculum and the excellence of science instruction at the school. Spirited by the arts and a chance to learn, students want to be here and are, therefore, very teachable. I also enjoy the challenge of getting students to recognize the importance of integrating fundamental scientific concepts and process skills into their training in the arts.

1 comment:

  1. Your students are very blessed to have you teaching in their school. I'm the parent of one of your students, and I appreciate your teaching style and what you're teaching the students at CAA.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Earn a degree at the online degree website.